Over 21 days (3 two hour sessions, once per week). Shinpiden is the Japanese word for 'mystery teachings'. It is aimed at Level II practitioners or established Reiki Teachers who wish to continue their personal journey, a journey that is ongoing long after you complete the Shinpiden attunement. It is therefore not just about teaching and is even suitable for those who wish to simply develop their personal Reiki practice and occasionally teach those around them.
Self-empowerment is attained in Shinpiden through a strong energetic connection to the source of Reiki. It is also the result of the confidence you will feel as a result of your thorough knowledge of Reiki - how it works, what all the variations on Reiki actually are, where Reiki stands in the world today, the symbols and mantras and their connection to Japanese philosophies and what the origin of Reiki's spiritual nature is.
One of the major focuses of this course is to tap into the sense that you are, and always were, a great, bright light - this is achieved by working with the fourth symbol and mantra.
In a small group setting, or 1 on 1 you will receive:
- A review and meditation on the precepts
- A review of Level 2 mantras and symbols and how they connect to the Level 3 mantra and symbol
- Instruction and meditation on the 4th symbol and mantra, DKM
- Instruction and practice expanding your space with DKM
- Instruction and practice performing Attunements and Reiju
- The concept of Attunements and Reiju empowerment's explained
*Must be Okuden certified to apply for this training.